Williamson Valley-Bagdad Fire District is seeking qualified members of our community to serve as Reserve Firefighters. These firefighters provide honorable service to their community by assisting career firefighters in a variety of emergencies, including structure fires, medical emergencies, traffic accidents, floods, rescues, and a variety of other types of emergencies.
To be eligible to apply for the WVBFD Reserve Firefighter Program, applicants must:
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Have a valid Arizona driver’s license.
- Not have had a felony (within the previous 10 years) or a misdemeanor (within the previous 3 years) or any convictions involving moral turpitude.
- Be insurable by district insurance carrier for operation of District vehicles.
- Hold an Arizona State Firefighter I and II Certification, or equivalent.
- Hold an Arizona DHS EMT Certification, or NREMT EMT-level Certification and complete all steps for Arizona reciprocity.
Reserve firefighters receive hourly compensation for their participation. If you’re interested in becoming a reserve firefighter, please fill out and return the application to one or our stations or send it to email@example.com. You may also call 928-717-2304 for additional information.